GENERAL INFORMATION – Serumy
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION - Serumy
In order to help the Website identify you as an individual certain “Personal Information“ can and will be collected during your interaction with the Website and use of our services. General information that does not identify you specifically as an individual may also be collected. Data points that can be collected are shown below. This list is by no means exhaustive and is merely provided to give our users an understating of the types of data that can be collected.
- Your home or delivery address, given names as well as accurate date of birth upon your submission of this date.
- General and all information your provide during your online, live or physical interactions with us either by phone, email or form submission during your use or interaction with any of our Services and/or Website.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, online blogs and other data about the resources or services that you access or interact with.
- When transacting whilst placing an order via the Website details may be stored.
- Stored Transactional Data include the following Personal Information: Name, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Home Address, Delivery Address, Payment Address. This information is vital as it allows the Website to process your orders as well as your payment depending on the payment methodology selected and used.
- Transactional and Personal Data help us create and manage your account as well as allow us to provide you with accurate status updates on your orders as well as allow us to help you with any query or questions you have and information you request. We also use this data for authentication purposes allowing us to ensure your data is properly saved and only disclosed to the correct parties during the identity checks.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
It should be made clear and well noted that if we are requested by any regulatory or governing authority investigating an suspected activity we must comply in providing them with your Personal information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION- Serumy
- In order for the Website and company to better understand your interests, concerns and preferences.
- In order to process and receive your orders transacted with us.
- In the recording and analytics of your usage data for marketing purposes to help us better target your needs.
- For account management purposes in our dealings with you with reference to orders, account information or customer service dealings.
- In response to any queries or complaints you submit as well in the process of providing you with a service you have requested.
- In order to improve our website design and functionality in line with our customers usage patterns, background, demographic and orders.
- In order to send you targeted promotions, service updates or other related news by way of newsletters via your email address
Other ways your information might be shared in addition to the above:
- To potential acquires Serumy.com business or assets;
- To our 3rd part partners with your permission so that they may send you targeted and specific promotions of their own.
- To crime prevention and fraudulent activity prevention companies that may request to hold this information.
- With our 3rd party contractors or service providers that need this information to process your orders and better service your needs. This includes but is not limited to storage and logistics companies, IT providers for hosting and website management, marketing media companies, amongst others. These companies can only use your details for the purpose of enabling us to provide you with a service and may not store or use your data unless required by law.
- Under the circumstance where by it is mandatory to disclose or distribute your data in order to adhere to relevant agreements such as the Terms and Conditions and others in order to minimalize impact and damages that may be endured or to protect the rights, property or security of the Website and its affiliates. This trade in information with counterparts , both governmental and corporate, is done with the intention to protect against fraudulent activities and reduce exposure to credit risk.
MARKETING OPT OUT-Serumy
As and when needed or the Website sees fit, correspondence for the purpose of marketing and promotions commutation will be exchanged using the following medians: phone, email or mail.
If at anytime the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving any promotional communication or marketing newsletters then users can simply opt-out and unsubscribe or email customerservice@Serumy.com directly.
If the user decides to stop receiving these types of correspondences and opts out, they will still receive communication for the following and their information can still be used for:
- Information regarding current or previous transactions and other queries or services.
- Analysis of personal information to better improve the website and other services. This is not limited to only analysing this data on our database but also in the course of improving all our services.
ACCESSING, MODIFYING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – Serumy
The Personal information that is held and recorded for you can be accessed by sending an email to customerservice@Serumy.com or through your account section of the website.
Should any information be incorrectly communicated to us, it is the users duty to duly update this as soon as possible or to communicate with customerservice@Serumy.com to have this updated or deleted. Details will only be deleted in accordance with the governing law of the United Arab Emirates. Your personal information will also be kept in order to improve our services, marketing and Website.
The user is ultimately responsible for their data and Serumy.com can not accept any liability nor can we ensure the security of the data but will endeavour to apply best practice to keep this safe.
Should you have an queries on this please feel free to contact customerservice@Serumy.com.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION - Serumy
The Website will endeavour to keep your Personal information safe, secure and confidential as best and commercially reasonable as possible. This is done in mind to mitigate any unfortunate circumstance where your data is unlawfully accessed, lost, damaged or used for unlawful reason but we cannot guarantee this nor can we be responsible for any the theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications stored, recorded or used in conjunction with use of the Website or our services.
If you do not agree with any of these terms and risks you must cease to use the Website immediately. Your continuous use of the Website and services is your acknowledgement and agreement to take upon yourself these risks and that Serumy.com will not be liable for any breach of security, unauthorized disclosure or any unauthorized use of such Personal Information.
COOKIES POLICY- Serumy
Serumy.com stores cookies and records your IP to better tailor our services to you as an individual.
A cookie is a minute piece of data that is stored during your interaction with any website. The Website uses this to work more efficiently by being able to asses the areas that could possibly need improving, thus improving the service to you. There are no pieces of confidential information stored on cookies but they can ,for example, be used to help us greet you by name when you enter the website.
- All payment card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Serumy.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Serumy.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Serumy.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
How the Website may use your information:
- In order to show you a personalised and unique experience tailored to your profile when you visit the Website.
- In the course of processing transactions and orders
- To track returning users and new users for reporting purposes
- To monitor how you access the Website ( Internet provider, city, operating system used, time/date of access, referral site).